“What a Smile Means to Me”
Dr. Randy Feldman, of Feldman Orthodontics, awards two outstanding graduating seniors each, with a $1,500 scholarship to the college of their choice. An essay competition is held for graduating seniors and a winner selected for their response to the question, "What a smile means to me!"
Additional scholarship criteria.
- Hillsborough or Pasco high school senior
- United States Citizen or permanent immigrant
- Cumulative State GPA of at least 3.0
- SAT score of 1100 or minimum or ACT score of 24
- Letter of acceptance to a community college, vocational-technical, private or public educational institution in or out of the State of Florida.
- Recipient must attend Presentation Dinner on Thursday, April 21, 2016.
Dr. Randy Feldman has awarded scholarships to 50 graduating seniors from local public high schools during the past twenty-five years. This scholarship is given to outstanding graduating seniors in recognition of their potential to both excel in their future endeavors and to become a contributing member of their community.
Dr. Feldman strongly believes in giving back to the Tampa Bay community and is committed to recognizing those individuals with the potential to continue with that legacy of service.