Make an investment in you
We have good news – a confident, radiant smile is now within your reach! Your smile is one of the most important things you can invest in – nothing else can make you feel as good about yourself as having a beautiful smile. Not only can properly positioned teeth improve your smile, they will also enhance your facial appearance and improve self-esteem and self-confidence - what more could you want?
The one thing that you are probably asking now though is… How much will all this cost me? There are many factors that determine the cost of your orthodontic/Invisalign treatment: how complex the issues you want corrected are; how long your treatment plan will take, and the specific treatment details required, as prescribed by the doctor, however, we want you to be able to have this amazing and life changing treatment so we offer a variety of payment plans to suit your needs to help it be affordable for you.
Orthodontic and Invisalign Payment Options
• Courtesy discount applied for treatment paid in full by cash or check
• Small monthly payments to fit your budget through Care Credit
• Payment arrangements to coincide with your Flex Plan needs
• Most major credit cards accepted
Insurance - InvisalignIf your dental plan covers orthodontic treatment, you may also qualify for Invisalign, so you should talk to your insurance provider to determine the extent of coverage for your treatment. Our in-house insurance coordinator can also answer many of your questions. Please do not hesitate to let us know how we can assist you in determining your coverage and to help ensure you receive your full benefits.
Costs and Fees at Feldman OrthodonticsYou may assume that, because we are known throughout the Tampa Bay area as being the best, we would be the most expensive, but you would be wrong. We are constantly working to keep our costs and fees as low as possible, while still maintaining the highest quality so you can get the best treatment without breaking the bank.
Here are some of the ways we cut costs without compromising on quality and service:
- Our in-house state-of-the-art orthodontic laboratory provides not only quick turn around, but eliminates third party costs and also shipping expenses along with associated taxes.
- We offer digital impressions, optically scanned, which not only eliminates "nasty" dental impressions, but also very expensive material costs, and re-impressions if initial ones are not right. Also, they are much faster, and again, eliminate shipping expenses and save 12-15 days time on Invisalign or outside labs! Additionally, optically scanned aligners fit 20% better!
- After 30 years of high-quality private practice and building close and wonderful relationships with orthodontic vendors and dental suppliers, Dr. Feldman is able to obtain great cost reductions, which we thereby turn into lower prices/fees for you.
- We pride ourselves on being extraordinarily well organized and efficient which means we save costs. Our regular staff meetings mean we are a well-oiled machine and that benefits you as our patient. In fact Dr. Feldman has all the minutes of the staff meetings dating back to our first ever staff meeting in January 1984 at the Cuban Sandwich Shop on North Florida Avenue!
- Being the #1 provider of Invisalign in Florida and #11 in the world results in much lower lab fees from Align Technology and that is a saving we pass on to you in our treatment costs.
- Dr. Feldman and his awesome staff are always "on the look out" for the most efficient, efficacious and cost effective modalities of delivering great orthodontic results and smiles for you.
LOVE TO SAVE HERE! LOVE TO SMILE HERE!
Call us today on (813) 968-BITE (North Tampa) or (813) 254-8005 (South Tampa). Or click here to schedule your FREE consultation.
So what are the benefits of Invisalign for you?
Invisalign aligners are:
Invisalign aligners are clear so they are virtually undetectable. This allows you to straighten your teeth without anyone ever noticing that you're going through treatment.
You can remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush or for that special occasion, meaning that, unlike some other orthodontic treatments, there are no foods you have to avoid and you can maintain your current dental hygiene regimen.
You don’t even need to have dental impressions taken to have Invisalign aligners. We offer the new state-of-the-art iTero optical scanner technology, totally eliminating the need for impressions to be made.
The good news for you is that Invisalign can be used in most situations. While not everyone can be treated with Inivsalign alone, all cases can be treated with a combination of traditional braces (for a short time) and Invisalign, with outstanding results!
Invisalign aligners are customized just for you! Dr. Feldman will create an individual treatment plan that will result in your perfect smile! Dr. Feldman has treated over 1,400 Invisalign patients!
With Invisalign you will generally spend less time in our office than you would with other treatments. Appointments are needed about every 10-12 weeks with the average treatment time with Invisalign being about 10-14 months.
There are no wires to poke or brackets to break with Invisalign so it is much more comfortable for you to wear. Invisalign is made of a smooth, comfortable material, which means there is also no chance of an orthodontic emergency.
We know that price is an important factor for you so we not only offer Invisalign for around the same cost as traditional braces but we also offer several payment options to fit your needs!
Find out the benefits of Invisalign for yourself today.
Call our office on(813)968-2483 to book your FREE Invisalign consultation.